PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norfolk Island Ditching ATSB Report - ?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2015, 00:53
Sidebar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sarcs: There certainly is not much boasting going on in that lot...please explain your accusation? Ben may have been in error but he did confirm in the comments and in this article - Reopened Pel-Air inquiry could be on slippery slope to ruin -that he had it from very good advice (source)
I confess "boasted" was over the top. "Reported" would have been a more accurate word. In any event, he got bad information from his source.

Sarcs: Sidebar it seems you are in the know yourself mate, please pray tell??
My perspective comes from a lot of research that commenced when the ATSB announced the TSBC review. I was surprised an agency like the ATSB could screw things up so badly, and I became curious. I had never heard of Pel-Air before that.

I studied the ATSB report, the 4 Corners show and interviews with Dolan and McCormick, Sandilands' reporting and commentary, the Australian Senate report and submissions, the CASA Chambers Report, the CASA accident investigation report, the CASA special audit report, the ASRR report, the TSBC report, and of course several threads on PPRuNe. There is lots of material out there to get informed about this.