PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vnukovo3 What is happening?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2015, 19:22
Skyspirit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gents please, dont be so manipulated by mainstream western media, you must come and see to make some serious statements. Please dont be invoked on Mr.Fritsch and his analysis, in first he must tell us truth about dollar system and his connections with US banks! Please take a look on some experts from west, even from US who telling us a decade or so that system that is based on printing papers (dollars) without cover is doomed to failure and more like crash some day in near future. It is very unpleasant news that all of us can/will afected. If EU politicians continue with this blind obedient with US, and that false representation of Russia as the aggressor it is way to nowhere!
Among ordinary people does nothing more panic than among people in the EU, speak from first hand because I'm working&flying between these two entities,...unemployment is around 6%. I realize that you are following main stream western media simply can`t understand this, but folks in Russia is more with Mr. P now, over 70% than ever (by the way he is not of my favorite faces)

Yes, some Russian charters are affected, as well as EU&Middle East tourism companies which know very good that Russians are among best clients, but Business aviation is not affected as things stands.

All that interference of politicians/journalists in the business is not good at all!