PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC preparation tests and other info
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2015, 11:54
GandalftheBrown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ATC preparation tests and other info

Hello fellow members,

I am currently focused on studying for becoming an ATC, although I decided on this 2 weeks ago I already bought the Skytest preparation software for ATCO screenings and the FEAST iPhone app and I am on my way to doing the entire variety of tests.

I am preparing for the next admission period in my country which is due in 2016, seeing that I decided a bit too late to register for the one that is going on at the moment.

My questions are the following:

- Can anyone tell me, from their experience, which tests are the hardest ? so far , I've had some troubles with SDM (strip display management) and DRT (dynamic radar test)
- What does the medical examination entail ? eye testing ? (although I don't have glasses and I see considerably good, might I have troubles here)
- the drug test ? what do they search for ? (I have been living in the Netherlands for the past 2 years... so is THC taken into consideration ??? or are they looking for harder substances?
- what are the two Feast examination parts about ? from what I've read, everyone talks about 2 parts
- also, I would really appreciate if I could get any recommendations for other sites, applications or games that might prepare me more in depth for this endeavour.

thank you for taking your time and reading this

Last edited by GandalftheBrown; 25th Jan 2015 at 11:36.