PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norfolk Island Ditching ATSB Report - ?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2015, 11:32
Soteria

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am only going to drop one hint on the following item, and the reason being that I believe if too much detail is put out there then another thread will be locked by some individuals being leaned upon by an ever nervous Government.

I propose that Karen Caseys lawyers need to try accessing information stored (or now deleted) from CASA's TRIM files that relate to potential fuel uplift issues including aircraft not carrying enough holding fuel for the routes being traveled. You know, the same sort of routes operated by aircraft operators (some of which may have ditched an aircraft). Who knows, one may find that one or two of FF's actually decent FOI's had concerns (and evidence) of insufficient fuel uplift on a continuous basis, for several years before the Norfolk ditching!! It's just a thought, after all this is just a rumour network. I even once heard a rumour that there was a certain 727 freight operator up North also doing similar shenanigans with fuel Again all rumour of course, and rumours are highly appropriate for this website apparently.