PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyEasy India (ABC Aviation India ) Looking for Pilots
Old 21st Jan 2015, 20:17
vgnshvikki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got an offer letter

I have now received an offer letter after my sim check that was held at FSTC gurgaon. They are planning to take 12 people initially towards the type rating scheduled sometime during February unsure about dates at Gulf Aviation Academy Bahrain. Have to pay 22lakh as DD and 15lakh seperately and would be given a receipt for complete 37lakhs which has to be paid before 31st of Jan for a slot in the first batch of 12. The offer is for 90k with a take home of 81k approx a month and they guarantee flying of 500-600hrs a year. This pay is until you reach 1500hrs and have your ATPL exams cleared. Beyond which you would be paid 2.5lakh. Can someone please help me out here as 37lakh payment even if I do manage to arrange the funds throo someone or bank is it worth to invest in this?? Going by the thread there are a few good points to believe that this airline may come up well. But I am not able to decide whether to put faith and go further with the same.