PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NorthEast (L1011) MIA shysters-update
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2003, 16:12
BeePee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ rondc8,

Got this email from a friend of mine who has been at the receiving end as well and as far as I know he is still ‘hoping’ for his money.

Quote:
This, once again, is an instance of Northeast Airlines not paying their crews. The purchaser of the DC8 is “refuting all of these allegations, as they are not his crews” and has and will continue to provide for the crew with 5*hotac, car, body guard, spending money and if/when required repatriation, until Northeast does (or as we all know “does–not”.) So keep calling “Northeast Airlines President” as you might get paid one day… ask L1011 crews…
Unquote.

@ B767Longhaul,

That is exactly what you guys should do. Team up together and file in court of law. Get their assets locked up by bailiffs. How about putting a sticker on his private house and car?

There have been many ‘Northeasts’ in the past. But I believe this is one of the worst cases I’ve come across so far. Such people have zero consideration for what kind of hell they put others through. They’re obviously out for the ‘quick buck’ at the cost of the entire aviation community. Time to stop them.