PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norfolk Island Ditching ATSB Report - ?
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2015, 18:14
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not passing strange – business as usual.

Ah but Sunny you have at least had the benefit of a master class on how the Australian 'system' works. A five year effort, a Senate inquiry and recommendations, a parliamentary review and recommendations, followed by a peer review and recommendations. You can easily define the first class results of and benefits from all the time, trouble, effort and money invested. Has aviation been given a new lease of life, hope for the future, fighting off investors and generally doing just fine? No. you get the Senate thread discussing these matters shut down and dead silence from the government. Impressive I'd call it, not too shabby an effort at all; from the other team. No matter, we shall always have Be-a-Cur.

Speaking of the Norfolk debacle (as we must) I hear a whisper that the Pel-Air defence team have subpoenaed the children and family of flight nurse Karen Casey as witness; if this is true, then it begs the question why? What possible information or benefit can 'the family' provide to the team defending Pel-Air related to the event?, again, if true, it reeks of the sewer. Perhaps I shall find a seat in the gallery and see for myself what is happening; I shall sit with Mick and Dominic, beer and Pizza afterwards?, sounds great.

Round of applause, well done all..