PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF1737 Melbourne-Launceston attempted hijacking - 2 FA's injured
Old 4th Jun 2003, 13:30
Qwannas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop

Hi Mr Seatback 2,

From what I hear Impulse have handled this difficult situation with enormous professionalism and support to all staff and passengers involved. I realise from your posts that the cabin crew are not flying for now - but when returning to normal duties, will it be a slow start for at least a few weeks? Will Impulse be taking the 'gently, gently' approach when they do return to work? (short shifts, small weeks?) The reason why I ask, is the trauma following such an incident must be absolutely harrowing. I would imagine their confidence levels and their trust would be just soaring! The physical scars will heal long before the emotional ones.

I would like to send a personal 'thankyou' to all those involved in the incident and who put themselves at risk. I cant begin to imagine what would be, if you had not done so. A very brave bunch of people (and from the media I have seen, also very humble). Thankyou, again.