PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlantic flight training Cork
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2015, 22:45
Whiskey Hotel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I couldn't recommend them highly enough. Great staff, great operations and a very good fleet. Training is to an extremely high standard, and as has been said, they do not make false promises in relation to job opportunities or affiliations with airlines. They have Air Astana and Air Libya cadets currently training at the academy, and ive heard on the grapevine that there are at least two more national airlines sending cadets to Atlantic to be trained this year and next year.

As for the weather, no it's not ideal but it trains you to pay closer attention to the weather and meteorological conditions, and in my opinion contributes to making your skills at that bit sharper. I speak regularly to the Libyan cadets there and they seldom complain about the weather or flights being cancelled, there is a brilliant system in place there to ensure that all students fly the maximum amount of hours possible throughout their course.

You should get a flight to cork and have a look at the school and their facilities, I'm sure they would only be delighted to show you around before you make your decision.