PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlantic flight training Cork
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2015, 22:09
nalt24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you Pigeonvoyageur for your reply.

I am swamped .This is a very tricky and important decision especially due to the high financial risks involved. and every little detail must be taken in consideration. But anyway after months searching and looking for information ,like you did 2 years ago for your son, I have realised that this is a combination of so many factors that you canīt control all them, that nobody has a magic formula that will work for everybody and that everyone has to figure out by it self what is the more suitable option, depending of your personal situation.

However if you donīt mind I would like to get some adittional info , but if you donīt want to answer is completely understandable, but be aware that for a wannabe with common sense the following questions are a big important part of the gig.
Did your son receive some support after graduation in order to find his first interview? did he get some contact during his time at the school? did he gain employment throughout these years?

Regarding the price, I have contacted with atlantic and as I already have a PPL, I get a reduction of the total amount, which is currently 69000 eur, adding up around 62000 eur after the reduction.

Thank you for the information shared. It really helps.