PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luxaviation - Consolidating Europe
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2015, 13:59
Ghengis Cant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Why not mentioning Mr Hansen as CEO of Luxaviation"?

Why indeed not?......might some people see a bit of a conflict of interest going on perhaps?

Could it be the uncomfortable truth that for Mr H its " heads I win" or "tails I dont loose"?

As partner or director of Edison Capital .....that company will have bagged a massive fee ...probably amounting to millions as commission for raising 30 million for Luxaviations purchase kitty and in accordance with sound banking principles there would be some massive bonuses paid to the introducing partner......
That will be a recurrent theme every time Lux goes to the market to raise some more dosh...These fees will pale into insignificance compared with the fees to be earned out of a stock market listing!

So from where I am standing it looks like Mr H is on a win, win, win....personaly......irrespective of whether the result of these purchases is success or failure for Luxaviation.

Its all about mega fees on raising mega bucks and where better than in an industry like ours where the numbers are eye watering before you even turn a wheel.

For sure there may be a sound business case to be made......maybe...( does not convince me but WTF do I know?!)....but if I am not very much mistaken someone is doing very nicely out of this already!