PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do you want to see positive change in the aviation industry, especially GA?
Old 19th Jan 2015, 11:34
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strewth indeed.

A
– Nah. Now to be sure, Begorrah and Strewth; if I wuz a Paddy and a bastard I might, just, perhaps be a wee bit offended, but happily, being neither, I couldn't give a toss. There are certain 'gentlemen' of my acquaintance who may take offence, but I cannot answer for them; (cód tost). Mo Athair would be able to explain it all so much better. But I confess to being bemused by exactly what type, or just who's guts should be spilled. Perhaps that notion is just a function of a gutfull of cheap Tasmopino beer. ($39 AUD a slab, with your Wollies voucher at BWS).

Pinky - any time it pleases you, I'll take the cork out of a bottle and toss the thing out (not the bottle), then settle down to have a quiet one, or even two with you; perhaps we could discuss (or whinge) about freedom of expression, bad manners and taking the Mickey out of Polly's; even the bumptious, pretentious wannabe Polly's. We may even contemplate "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Might be a fun evening.....

Sláinte, a chara.

Now then; Up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire
Heading for the land of dreams.
Toot - Yawn - toot.....