PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Things which are most likely to 'kill' you
Old 18th Jan 2015, 08:27
titaniumwings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Those who have been around may attest that not all (probably most) companies are so straightforward n clear cut. Operational efficiency (aka costs n profits) adds much pressure to some. Challenge if often not welcomed in quite a number of entities. Happy for your fortune.

Your second point is interesting. My guess is most commanders are very focused on the landing. Not all are thinking far ahead of where to exit, which may not be a bad thing. But statistics have shown that firm n hard landings still occur. Care to shed the light on how your paradigm could avert this?

Uncomfortable to some may be dangerous to others. Many a time I hear people slam in light n variable wind. My doubt on many to call this uncomfortable.

You have named one of the many reason of the possible animosity between cockpit n cabin crew. Not all enterprise share as an amicable relationship as yours, alas. ;( Maybe it is your technique, else you have a good company to work for. Friend of an enemy? Who knows. Anyway possibilities abound to one eventual cause.

I wish life is simple or could be simplified to a word, or maybe a few words. But it is probably a summary. Good enough to give an idea, not good enough to skip the contents. Complacency, airmanship, SA, professionalism.