PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MPL Alpha Aviation UAE - CAUTION!
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2015, 09:21
daniel richardson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry if this is reviving a dead thread, but i thought i'd shed some light on this very negative thread.

I am currently a student with Alpha UAE and i cannot say a single bad word about them... Much like any FTO around the world, they're all about making money, but that does not mean that the teaching quality is sub-standard nor unprofessional.

Much to the contrary, the teaching quality is exceptional and shows professionalism throughout all levels of management, staff and students.

The instructors are approachable and will assist with all issues you may have regarding the subjects you are being taught, and will all do their utmost to make sure you get whatever it is you need to get before even considering you for main GCAA examinations, so that you do not go into an exam knowing that you will fail.

I have been in contact with several ex-students, who are currently flying with Air Arabia and none of them have a bad word to say about the quality of training that they have received, nor failure to deliver on promises made. Most of them have gone on to gain permanent employment at Air Arabia and their future careers are set... Before people judge on what is historic - non current - evidence, i would firmly suggest speaking to people who are actually there or have been students there before passing judgement.