PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New PPL's who never fly again
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2015, 00:10
thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From the professional side this has destroyed aviation as a profession due to flooding the industry with pilots, and from the amateur side it constantly produces a lot of people who spend a lot of money for what?? a cheap $hit coloured book.
Can't speak for the professional side but I didn't spend a lot of money for a cheap **** coloured book. I want to fly, I enjoy flying. To fly you need a license. Why would I spend any money at all on flying if I didn't enjoy it?

I don't like tennis, I have no interest in it at all; therefore according to your argument I should go to a tennis club and spend a wedge of money to learn to play tennis which I would hate and then as soon as I have passed an imaginary 'tennis exam' I should pack it in and tell everyone what a waste of time it was and how I ended up with a cheap, **** looking 'tennis exam' diploma.

There is no logic to what you are saying unless you are some kind of masochist (which I accept, this is 2015 and we should embrace all) who enjoys doing stuff that you don't enjoy doing.