PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Falcon build a longer range Aircraft ?
Old 16th Jan 2015, 05:04
CL300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm all for bending the rules but those 7X/8X operators who choose to squeeze it in to Cannes with the reversible MTOW placard swicharoo are risking: A. a SAFA check for ignoring PCN numbers / being sued by Cannes airport for chewing up the pavement and B. dinging a shiny winglet on any of the dozens of spam cans that have to be moved out of the way anytime you want to taxi anywhere.
PCN is not an issue on the F7X at 22 tons; but this thing will be past history soon. They want 35 tons..WITHOUT redoing the runway, BUT the actual runway lays on top of a "river" for the one remembering how it was back in the early 90's; meaning that they will have to scrap the whole thing in order to be able to allow these aircrafts in. I wish them luck with this.

as far as the SAFA check is concerned , as long as you had the sign off on TAKE OFF LoL, you shall be fine, therefore TEB-CEQ is not an option...For the winglet bending, even if there was NO planes on Apron T, i can assure you that the " aces of Tracma" will manage to find either a hangar or anything hard enough to tow the aircraft in. Bunch of jsdhgkughl ( self censored)