PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Typhoons Need Midair Collision Avoidance System, Safety Officials Say
Old 15th Jan 2015, 08:39
tucumseh

Received 172 Likes on 65 Posts
Thanks Tourist.

Why don't you tell me what was incorrect about my post, instead of denigrating someone who wants you to have a safe aircraft.

First, I recommend you read the BoI and RNFSAIC and understand what they got wrong because information was withheld or they didn't understand. But more importantly, read the report on the investigation conducted in Jan/Feb 2004 that MoD denies took place. That denial is key.

And please tell us what process YOU would like to see undertaken to ensure your aircraft are safe as reasonably possible and fit for purpose. You obviously disagree with the regulations but never say why.

That you apparently don't want or need a safe aircraft puzzles more than a few here. The comment about my experience, in safety and airworthiness, having tertiary relevance to aviation is a cracker. Without it, you can have no aircraft to fly. Or are you saying we should ignore the subject altogether? That would please many in MoD!