PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyEasy India (ABC Aviation India ) Looking for Pilots
Old 14th Jan 2015, 01:05
cloudripper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Afterburner06

Fyi, I already took my A** elsewhere and have worked hard and now leading a parallel career with an impressive work experience. Unlike you or other unregretful pay2fly kiddies I am curious to know how and where each penny I spend goes and how much more than the MRP am I paying for a said endorsement and what are its benefits etc.

I'm sure most of it won't make much sense to you since you have already accepted the 'fact' that a job in aviation means unlimited cheque leaves from DaddyO! Talent and merit based inception are not the only criteria anymore.

That said and done, we are discussing a fraud company here that is trying to dupe people, especially unsuspecting and hardwired gentleman like yourself. Please go ahead and pay the Rs.60,35,000 for all I care, atleast let others gain some wisdom which will eventually save their daddy's hard earned money from flushing down the drain in the name of 'ab initio training' to a fraudster.