PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2015, 21:25
lexoncd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear shed on a pole we can see why you're not running an organisation. The basic premis of any organisation is to plan the growth of the business taking account of known factors and making assumptions allowing for a "degree" of error.. From the first master plan proposing the second runway maplc have been out on their forecasts by a magnitude not acceptable in other normal commercial organisations.. Just look at the fall in share prices of some of the leading retailers who miss growth figures by 3%byet we are looking at a continual failure to hit any targets EVEN those figures prior to 2008 that you constantly bleat on about.

if we follow your logic to its usual conclusion the nobody should plan anything after all by planning for growth or decline resources and finances are planned accordingly. Even communist regimes had five year plans.

My observation on Gatwick is to show what they have achieved over a similar period.. Do keep up..

Do look up the actual documents for verification of the facts stated.

In summary manchester may think it's performing well yet there is evidence of other airports with higher growth figures even in turbulent times. Thee are of course worse performers but 22 million is far from 39 million and if only now the fourth railway platform is to open and you look at what infrastructure was proposed in the same documents thT soecifically state 39 million then I stste again it wasn't possible with the investment plans.. As directors ultimate responsibility is to shareholders if further shows the lack of accountability at maplc compared to other normally structured plc's.

As again board director I worked on 10-15 year investment proposals on passenger figures so yes I do have some knowledge on planning.

In respect of the lottery numbers sorry old chap I prefer equities for my funds.. Did rather well on Iag in 2011 at £1.34 too.