PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OP 'TIL WE DROP
Thread: OP 'TIL WE DROP
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2015, 17:25
Hangarshuffle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What does this saga all prove, if anything?

That the people at the bottom of the RAF are just little people to the ones at the top, even though they are the bricks,mortar and foundations that are keeping it all up?
Out here where I work, within a multinational organization, our workforce ranges from a locally sourced pretty basic labour force, going up to semi and skilled blue and white collar workforce up to top industry executives (who are very highly valued, qualified and paid accordingly).All creeds and all colours.
Not many British, in fact probably less than 2% or 3% of the workforce.
We are all on the same food, and use the same dining facility, queue up together and believe me the place works so much better because of this.
This is the second time I have seen this in the last few years...both foreign run and managed big multinationals....
The only other place I ever witnessed the same sort of set up within the British military was Charlie Camp at Basra COB, which was utterly unique but still worked very well.
What I'm saying is something is basically wrong in the way the British managerial classes are thinking and managing things....other civilised nations do it far, far better.