PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 OEB Blocked AOA probes
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2015, 16:50
vilas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CONF iture
Perpignan was the result of wrong maintenance (washing) procedure. Just like the 757 or 767 I am not sure they failed to remove the masking tape from static and it resulted in fatal accident of the non FBW aircraft and Boeing shelled out a hefty sum for faulty design.
As far as 737 is concerned why has Boeing forsaken manufacturing of conventional aeroplanes and switched to FBW you can ask them. 737MAX was launched not because Boeing wanted to but their biggest customer threatened to switch to AB Neo.
whether the procedure stays or not time will tell because OEBs are not permanent changes and if it stays the alternate law meets the purpose and does not require direct law. AF447 I quoted with regret and only because you are fond of closing your eyes to crystal clear evidence of incorrect UAS and stall recovery procedure by the crew to shift the entire blame to the machine and It has nothing to do with my competence. There are any number of pilots out there who would have done what was required.