PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - baggage handler ran guns on 17 Delta flights
Old 10th Jan 2015, 23:24
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The TSA is a JOKE, from start to finish.

There are far too many of them standing around bored , thus no security value. The collective IQ of the masses barely rates that of one decent security guard.

I have carried by accident excessive liquid contents in my cary on, Duty free from an inbound sector, which should have been put in checked luggage, but I forgot. Straight through. Not even a question asked. And not just once.

Take a box of aviation spark plugs though….

But it gets better. My wife and daughter managed to end up with each others passport. One gets through The other does not. You should have seen the distress when my daughter at my direction was asked to come backwards through the system to fix the stuff up. The TSA were like "deer in headlights" at first but I had the deal done before they could stop me. And they were never going to stop me either. MORONS!!

So ask yourself how the passports were swapped…….yep the TSA The moron doing the pre screening, as my caught was with my wife at that point and our son with me.

I could go on and on…….and I am an Aussie that does only an average of 5-6 sectors a year in the USA, some years less.

I feel for the locals.

It is a gross waste of time money and agro and could be replaced very easily with something effective for a fraction of the cost….if the government allowed some intelligent folk to design a way.

Sadly after this revelation, the terrorist idiots who are all of a sudden rising out of their holes at the moment, now have a much better idea of how to bypass the TSA. I bet there are at least 100 employees(airline and TSA) in the USA already with strong IS sympathies. They are just as likely to be motivated to action as anyone of the idiots in France lately.

Time to rethink how we do security.