PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2015, 12:26
Not history

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Terminated

Armani and all the other doom and gloomers, all is not what your perverse dreams are hoping for. I'm the recent Captain that wasn't extended further training for the JCAB checkride. I have over 25,000 hours, 17 years flying in Japan, and although I don't always agree your lopsided thinking, it has nothing to do with my attitude nor my ability that has stalled my training.

Ajx, has been very gracious to fix the problem and it has been fixed, and I'm on the way to completing my training. NO I HAVE NOT BEEN TERMINATED. I have a request in that I do not fly with you during my training period as you do not have my best interests. I have several guys tell me, from you, that I have a bad attitude, which couldn't be further that the truth. Why would AJX give me another 6 weeks of training if I had a bad attitude. It's guys like you, spreading rumors for some odd ball reason, which makes it seem like you are on top of things when it's obvious you're not.

Why don't you concentrate on your job and doing your job and think less about those that obviously have a far greater experience.

Both mates are not history. MATE!