PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Failed me Air Law!!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2003, 04:57
Pink_aviator

PINKS WORLD THROUGH ROSE COLOURED SPECS

Location: Happy and content again back in the house on the beach ,baking on the AGA and flying around my highland home . emmmmmmmm
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PINKSTER PUSHING IN

Hi
Sorry to push in on your conversation, but as i soloed last week and posted my solo on MAD JOCKS thread PINK HEADSET. Me being the pink- aviator head set queen .I was interested in reading all about your triumphs and failures in the air law exam.

I hope to take mine this week. I have the Trevor thom book ,the pratt book and the ppl confuser ,also the tape which i listen to most days on my 160 mile round trip to the flying school. ,so i am trying, but am not 100% confident that i'll pass yet.

I've taken 3 days off ,out of the air , to really get my head around,air spaces ,and quadrantle rules .I'm trying as some one suggested,to really understand it,and drawing pictures of vmc,etc.
My flying seems to be cracking on but I have only one exam ,human performance,under my belt and to be honest I just want to move on to another subject now.Navigation next.

I am also taking an RT course at the club which is proving far more enjoyable than studying alone,we made paper planes last week and whizzed around the circuit,practicing our radio voices , it was good to meet other student pilots as well to swop stories with.

Back to my confuser,only two days left now and if i'm not ready i'll have to bottle out again.

PINK-AVIATOR