PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I dedicate my 1 000 th Post to ...
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2003, 01:04
Gunship
GunsssR4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel I dedicate my 1 000 th Post to ...

YOU !!!

• The "common" PPRUNER and reader of my cr@p.
  • The Job - Seeker - I wish you all the best in your search !
  • The Helicopter Pilot giving sometimes your own life for someone else's, the game counter, killer and culler.
  • The Airline Pilot having these days not just the worry to fly but also International Terrorism, but also SARS fears, drunk pax, never mind a job - loss.
  • The small aircraft pilot. Might you deliver my DHL packages, or fly tourists or take pics of probable diamond fields - you might feel smaller than the big oke's - you most probably mean the most for African flying !
  • To the VIP manne and vroue, might you fly Tabo or Sheik Wa Wa or Harri Kirri himself or maybe BOB.... uhmm Good Luck !
  • To the student that puts so much effort into becoming a pilot - may your big dreams come true.
  • To all the engineers, ATC's, weather buro mac's, service crews behind the scenes and all the numerous admin people.
  • To all my friends I have met on this forum.
  • To my SAAF mates, and friends made afterwards, ORCA, 4HP, Bert, BAKELA, FM .. too many to mention ...
  • To 4HP the coolest moderator and creator of THE CAMPFIRE.
  • To everyone I might have missed.
  • To my mom, dad, sister, dear wife, 3 official kids, 2 daschunds, 9 gold fish, 2 piranaha's and my pregnant cat ... ok ok I am finished ....

GOD Bless you all ! And I thank you for what you do for Africa Aviation in whatever capacity !

VIVA Africa Aviation, Viva PPRUNE !

Cheers,

Gunsss

Last edited by Gunship; 3rd Jun 2003 at 02:13.