PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CRM....and why?
Thread: CRM....and why?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2003, 22:42
FINNISHED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
General...

Well good to hear that you dont have to fly with that fellow any longer. Sounds like he was just there as a passenger anyway.

The CRM definately is a money making scheme...I mean why on earth would you have to spend good money $200-300 per year to have some monkey tell you that to say closed instead of shut is the way it should be done. As far as I am concerned I am the boss when the whine starts and what I say or how I say it is up to me...depending on the day. To me there is no diffence in closed or shut. They both mean the same...

So I would rather spend the money on a couple colds one on the turn around! Flying has become a ridiculously expensive hobbie/carreer. I dont know how anyone can find the money to keep licenses current and do medicals and still manage to save up for different ratings to progress.

We are underpaid as is and now we are meant to start paying for social meetings with Mr. CRM to learn proper grammar. Doesnt fit my budget!!!

General where you flying now?

As for the controlled flight into terrain...you dont take a gap that is too small!