PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - List of Recent Documents vanishes.
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2015, 11:04
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
Thanks John! Super-succinct directions. I just relied on the cookies exclusions list. Never invest enough time in learning.

I suspect Keef has an in depth knowledge of keeping things clean because I can't live without CCleaner. One pal got his computer so stodged down that I couldn't download . . . CCleaner. I run it several times a day sometimes just to keep things flying. Of course, it's very quick when it hasn't got much to do.

Chrome? Yep, and I'm so careful when downloading stuff. Chrome tried to sneak in again this week and I still get clues that it's lurking. I know one day McAffee will scamper under the portcullis as it's closing so I bet with Goo goo's skill it'll beat me.

Oh, by the way, can someone remind me how to stop the request box over video clips. Flash Player Settings - Allow Deny. It's come back after an Adobe product insisted upon an update during that WD Drive (net backup) issue. I thought it was a FireFox add on of some sort but can't find it.

Oh, BTW, that infuriating g-mail thing of time gaps before words appear on the screen, stopped after messing with the FF Add-ons. Because I wasn't looking for that result, I have no idea which one was causing the problem.