PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Please, someone in Perth gaffa-tape GT!
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2015, 10:56
Compylot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow, it just blows my mind how such a small minded bunch of pseudo elite whingers can get their panties twisted into such a knot!

I myself find it hard to get to sleep some nights... lying awake thinking about the misunderstandings that the media, the public, the government, management, journalists, hot girls down the pub and even bogans who subscribe to The Australian perceive our ancient and precious profession.

Who cares?

You are all just jealous that 'GT' has made a buck doing what he does.. good on him.

He's not there to provide specific, expert commentary on the exact technical nature of every aspect of our complicated jobs that only we, as professional aviators with years and years of training, study, experience, ego and knowledge will ever understand.

Only a Surgeon at their highest level of expertise and qualifications would ever understand the woes that airline pilots endure at having their profession degraded to such an extent by such amateur journalists...

Toughen up princesses, you all sound like a bunch of stuck up whining schoolgirls.. "contact media watch or the press council...??"

Please...

I hope that I don't ever have the misfortune of flying with some of you pansies, "Oh Oh there's a bit of cloud up ahead request 50 miles right of route before I wet my knickers, and by the way lets get onto the press council about that monster GT.." you all need a bit of harden the you know what up.

Poor Chopper would be turning in his grave.

Last edited by Compylot; 7th Jan 2015 at 14:25. Reason: Harden the f*ck up