PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet CH
Thread: Easyjet CH
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2015, 18:25
manu848

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Easyjet switzerland ch online assessment questions pilot

Hi there,

I got the email " assessment successfully completed" almost right away after having completed the test.

From the assessment I can tell that it is easier than the selections done by swiss, Lufthansa etc.

The website easyJet Pilots Recruitment - Psychometric Tests, Assessment Centre and Interview Preparation - JobTestPrep
is scarily accurate. there are some free trials you can try if you don't want to get ripped off.

From what i heard it is also quite similar to the selection for cabin crew.

7 tests to be completed in 7 days max

-Situational Judgment questions. 18Q? no time limit, work related like ( if no meal is loaded for you do you call catering or departe on time lol)

-Numerical aptitudes

-Verbal reasoning, 6min, 18Q?

-Spatial awareness, from a compass and RDI (fixed card) pointing to a NDB you must chose where to place the aircraft.

-Coordination eye-hand, 3min flying in a tunnel you must fly through disk holes and not hit them.

-Multitasking, move a runway for planes to land on while solving calculations and finding if a letter is seen twice in a sequence

-Management, no time limit, 48Q? attribute points to statement if they resemble you

My question to you is how long does it take between the completion of the assessment and being invited for a selection?

Many thanks in advance and keep this thread useful. cheers