PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2015, 00:27
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A complaints register was begun some years back, (1992 I think), after a Hervey Bay operator, (BR), was subjected to attack and subsequent life of poverty when he failed a student on a commercial training navex. Overloading an aircraft by a dangerous margin. The student was a relative of a CAsA, (CAA), stormtrooper.

One can only imagine that perhaps that failed pilot is still with us today, maybe even contributing to this forum, and only because of cronyism and corruption that got him a pass but, at the expense of a family, a home, a business, and a viable taxation contributor to the Australian economy. Not to mention emotional and psychological damage which can never be repaired.

The Wilga is another chapter that will add infamy to the years of aviation wilderness. I don't know where that register went, but I know Paul Phelan had much copy which should be catalogued and presented to Mr Skidmore for at least an apology for past wrongs.

Last edited by Frank Arouet; 6th Jan 2015 at 02:32. Reason: Can't start a new page without redressing the old wrongs.