PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are these bits of Mosquitos?
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2015, 10:40
powerandpassion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kid in a lolly shop.

Well, this is what a dream looks like to me! (I have given up on the naked women draped over rusty bits !)

Most definitely some parts are Moz, though there are a grab bag of other types mixed in there, all good stuff :

Photo 1.
Definitely Moz firewall on LHS, upright, view from engine back, battered fuselage fuel tank on shelf
Definitely Moz firewall centre, upside down, view from engine back, two compression Moz legs loaded inside upside down remains of nacelle.
Look like Oxford ailerons on the top shelf.
Photo 2.
LHS Moz compression legs, closest wheel looks like Beaufort with tarmac tyre, piece of Moz nacelle fairing leaning against what I think is Oxford undercarriage fairing, not Moz.
Photo 3.
Bare Moz mainwheel in foreground, definitely Moz flap actuating arm, remains of three further firewalls in various states of undress, some wing to fuselage attachment brackets, three tailwheels with Mastrand self castoring tyres.

Can I ask the rude question ? Are any of these parts available ?
I am in Melbourne and can bring my own bib to catch the drool coming out of my mouth..
Ed

The way to quickly figure provenance is on the compression legs. If they have a Wunderlich makers mark they are Australian made.