PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTE Jerez Accomodation
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2015, 16:38
Mach1.1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FTE Accommodation

As an integrated student you will not be allowed to live off campus. I am not too sure about modular although since FTE charge an exorbitant fee for accommodation I suspect living off campus would be "discouraged." Rooms are single bed only and the charges do not include food for visitors. In addition, you may wish to give some thought as to what your partner will do during the day while you are in ground school or flying. Bear in mind also that as a general rule students will be expected to do a six day week. The working week for instructors is either Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday so do not expect a two day weekend either.

If you have not already done so, pay a visit and talk to some of the flying staff. There have been some recent summary dismissals and demotions plus a change in contracts which has effectively resulted in a pay cut so moral is not too good. I have also heard that the former CFI has been moved out of his post although at the moment I have to admit that it is only hearsay (albeit totally believable).