PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2015, 13:39
Capt Coco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fair enough Armani,

Quote:

Capt Coco,

No Sir, CIS needs to be updated…..Both of the Mates are History.

Cheers.

Obviously our CIS systems are not updated the same or we are talking about 2 totally different people.

I can see 1 DEC who didn't make it throughout the training about 6 months ago (and was sadly ask to leave) and another one who is now struggling but who is still being given a second chance in the training.

If you are referring to any other DEC prior to that, I will have to check.

I honestly don't personally think any of you friends have been hard done by up here.

I fact since JCAB (from 2012 I believe) gave ANA/AJX checkers the approval to give new F/O recruits the initial JCAB licence sim check and licence checks with their own in house JCAB checkers.......the failure rate for initial interviewies (in the 6 months training) now is almost 0......since 2012 I have not heard of one F/O now failing the check ride. For DEC's it's a different story as JCAB still do the final check.

Armani I feel for your 2 friends, I'm sorry the outcome was not what they hoped for, but at the end of the day I don't think they would want to work for an airline that may not have suited them in the first place.

Coco.