PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Underground Site
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2003, 05:16
Chuck Ellsworth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STC:

Your ignorance of my complaints against " four" Transport Canada officials is obvious, the Propellor incident was well after I had ceased attempting to receive approval of a SOMCM and approval of a PRM for a one airplane FTU OC.

If only you would read my previous explination it should have given you some indication of just how much you don't know about my problems with the Pacific Region Maintenance and Manufacturing.

Please do not insult me any further about how well you have gotten along with TC for the past twenty years, hell when you started I had already been at it for thirty years. And for your information I never ran into a situation such as I have just been through, however that does not mean that I do not have the right to seek a fair resolution to my problem.

Now once again if you wish to attack me with no real knowledge of the issues please identify yourself. If you persist in your slagging me in public and not have the courage to identify yourself then you are a coward...Simple huh?

Chuck