PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crazy instructors
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2015, 04:11
glofish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Payscale

Please note my !

Although there is some truth to what i meant. For two reasons.

First, whenever the overall spirit and morale reaches a low like at EK, due to archaic management, there will be a 'negative selection'. Meaning that in both fleet and training only the people remain that 'need' such a job for whatever reason. The ones that would be suited and talented for more often than not leave disgusted.

Second, such companies love this situation, because it leaves them with the kind of 'leaders' they prefer. Either similarly inclined to lead by book and threat, or so young, overeager and inexperienced, that they can be easily manipulated to the companies preference. No questions, no constructive criticism, just blind following.

I have experienced excellent guys, they could improve our performance and knowledge beyond what's written in the books, because they transferred experience, common sense and extended knowledge. They slowly become an endangered species, due to self elimination and negative selection.

JJARule said it perfectly:

Sadly they are upgraded this week by instructors who were themselves upgraded last week.
Not necessarily bad guys, but colorless company parrots.