PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia Indonesia Lost Contact from Surabaya to Singapore
Old 31st Dec 2014, 14:40
caa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are you talking what on radar or on instrument? The Bus boy way earlier said why bus boys wont comment here. Read between the lines. (sure they all filled forms on this as he said that is why they will not comment). If it turns that way I hope he and others did not wait for many more soles to act on it. Being in training is worse a known or possible defect MUST be reported.

I hope they are wrong and bet they hope too. Inflight break up seems out as per crash site. A stall seems very possible and +20K hours on type/s and training and saying BE Quiet by a bus guys says volumes or is he just a troll?

On here it is simple focus on the pitot system - reality is that alone should not cause a crash. Key is to find all the factors. Lets start with the boss, military training (lots of it) is generally by the book, previous crashes of like type are well known by most that fly type, also weather this time of year is known to this operation.

What was different? I don't know If the ASI's went maybe but a cargo shift in turbulence could throw it all out the window? that floating first photos of a bit of wood certainly has no g rating for restraint.

If your C of G is stuffed so are you! Always more than 1 thing causes a accident.