PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 4,052 New Cabin Crew
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2014, 07:43
givemewings

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The rapid exit of many CC nothing at ALL to do with the increasingly apparent generational dislike of being expected to act like an adult and put in a hard day's work is it?

Over the last year or so the attitude of many of the ones being recruited is appalling, they wouldn't get it away with it in many airlines let alone Emirates...

I don't disagree, that certain areas have slipped and are worthy of review, however listening to some of them whine you would think that they were here on an all expenses paid holiday and that being expected to actually work is getting in the way of their fun....

Ok so the way it's presented in the roadshows probably doesn't help but watching the eye rolling when some of them are asked to do something as simple as, oh I don't know, actually tend to the passengers is amazing to see...

No wonder all the seniors have had enough.... and I don't blame them. I'm no old fart myself but even I'm ashamed of the way some of them carry on.

Question re: EOSB, I was under the impression that if you get fired there IS no EOSB... since she was supposedly fired for misconduct then that would be why it wasn't paid.... not defending, just asking if that's correct with regard to the info....