PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia Indonesia Lost Contact from Surabaya to Singapore
Old 30th Dec 2014, 23:09
crHedBngr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Count of MB:
My point to you is this - fun and entertaining as conjecture like yours on a public forum may be, your comments will be read by many people who have no professional ability to process them meaningfully.
"Fun and Entertaining conjecture 'like mine'" are obviously the LAST thing on anyone's mind right now, including my own and including the poor families affected by this tragedy. I sure as hell didn't intend them to be "fun and entertaining" - that was YOUR take on my comments!

I think the poor families are much more upset by all of the media references to the bodies supposedly floating around out there and the condition of them, as well as dealing with the loss of loved ones. I can't even begin to imagine the horror and shock of their lives at this point. Thank God at least this aircraft was found. The poor Malaysia Air Flight 370 families are still dealing with the unknown.

And as to processing things meaningfully, anyone reading this thread will see and process all other speculation, including the countless references to weather, the actual details of the flight itself, are we dealing with a "coffin corner" situation here . . . on, on and on it goes.

Last but not least - this forum can also be seen as a teaching forum; inquiring minds want to know. That is why I provided links to my reference material, so that anyone wishing to know more can simply look it up, consider it, and come to their own conclusions. I've learned a lot from this forum, as well as books on aviation, math, physics, etc.

BuzzBox: My thanks. You hit the nail on the head - that's exactly what I was doing, asking a question.

Last edited by crHedBngr; 31st Dec 2014 at 00:32.