PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 4,052 New Cabin Crew
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2014, 20:25
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Being a racist is when you assume someone's intellectual and physical abilities based on their race. "Racism" is a pretty strong word here. It was rather a "burj Khalifa" kind of joke.

This is the only public forum where I participate.

I don't hate Emirates or anyone else. I am hurt by their exploitation methods and the way they treat employees like dirt. My attitude is just not an attitude that everyone would expect: "go home, find another job and leave your bullies to bully more people after you". I choose not to be a victim and I choose to get the money they owe me back.

I am not mistaken your intentions, so please - don't mistaken mine. I have the right NOT to be a victim and to fight for what belongs to me.

It's whole company against one girl. Do you really feel like defending the company? What is that saying about you or that company? When you come into a position to defend Emirates from one girl complaining of being abused and tortured with shifts and bullying, that is the best proof that something is seriously wrong with your arguments and Emirates.

I believe that at the working post truth does lie in a majority. After all - majority is what gets your job done, so if they are unsatisfied and unhappy, managers are making serious mistakes.

Since I didn't hear any question regarding credibility of my blog and things that I or others wrote there, I understand that there is no will for a rational and adult discussion here and I am withdrawing from this thread.

If you ever feel interested to know more about what is happening to people while you are telling them to shut up, accusing them of being stupid or malicious, feel free to ask me. Until then I wish you better manners in online discussions and, moreover, better arguments than insults and colourless hater attitude.

Thank you.

Last edited by Nikita81; 30th Dec 2014 at 21:03.