PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AA pax tossed after angry reaction to 'Merry Christmas' by FA
Old 29th Dec 2014, 22:16
YorkshireTyke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
“Don’t say, ‘Merry Christmas!’ ” the man raged before lecturing the attendants and the pilot about their faux pas.
If this is an accurate representation of what he said, then I agree that it doesn't necessarily have a religious angle, as presumed by ExSp33db1rd, but I also agree that it is most likely, all the PC nutters try to make us say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas, to avoid offending those who do celebrate Ramadan etc. Why should we ?

I could just as easily object to the almost constant wish to "Have a Nice Day" by just about every American shopkeeper/cashier as I give them my money, why should I if I don't want to, but I'd hardly voice my objections to the extent of getting thrown off the aircraft that I had paid good money to board.

Occasionally, as I approach a cashier/till I'm asked what sort of a day I've had so far ? I tell them. That usually shuts them up and makes them wish they'd never asked.