PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AA pax tossed after angry reaction to 'Merry Christmas' by FA
Old 29th Dec 2014, 14:47
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
Well said Capot. I make space for any and every religious group - not so many make space for me, an atheist. At two places of work today, I was greeted by all with the conventional xmas words and I replied politely - even though I would rather have ignored it.

I wonder if this pax had been allowed to sit down and be gently ignored - would it have got so bad? Now he has a financial problem and, possibly worse.

Recently, I read a newspaper column where the correspondent had bene making an enquiry at a shop (well known UK retailer) and was rapidly accused of 'shouting' when he had only contradicted the assistant - without raising his voice. He left the shop and the retailer lost a client. But he was lucky it was not an aircraft.

Naturally, I support all the agents and attendants who have been genuinly harangued - but some are now on a 'hair trigger'. It is well known that the holiday season is one of the most stressful of the year and AA might want to remember that.