PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC cadets initial placement salaries
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2014, 08:39
Three Lions

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so according to the latest info, and ive erred on the most favourable situation it is possible to attain should you go down the ezy route

In 4 years you could earn as a maximum £154600 prior to going onto the SFO scale? Then for the purpose of balance with a fifth year at standard airline SFO pay circa 52000 the absolute max total for 5 years, should my maths be correct could be as high as £206600

So that would be before deductions? and just for my clarity as I am not as up to speed as the posters on here either the curious/current cadets/ex cadets/experienced guys with good knowledge of CTC - as to what sections of the course and at what cost would this be to the trainee? Is it the full course PPL onwards? CPL onwards? Type training only? that you would subtract from the figure of £206600 for an arbitory 5 years outcome

Just trying to get an understanding of the financial outlay in total against the maximum salary...

It is clear that after this 5 year period and the debt is paid off that things become more rosy for the pilot, however 5 years is an awfully long time