PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK-777 F/O's in January
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2014, 13:36
777boyindubai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad you are well and enjoying the festivities.

I agree with your point about people saying the same thing ten years ago.

Now it is very different, though. The two blogs mentioned previously are proving very damaging to the recruitment effort. There is a third that refers to a non aviation side of EK. That again has caused uproar with our friends in Umm Ramool. People who know the business and who care are leaving in droves. Across departments. The recent survey (results still not released) and sackings showed how out of touch they are in HQ.

Inflation, Meydan Labour Camp, Unavailability of swaps, max hours and the latest from the Medical Clinic about drinking

The culture of fear is breaking down by the day and people really don't care like they used to. The service is plummeting and as the other two main Gulf carriers increase their network, EK will suffer further.

The viciousness and high handedness of our senior management ensured their bonuses. Now it will ensure their downfall. I will leave at the end of the school year as my kids come first.

They know the price of everything but the value of nothing. Ts and Cs will be further eroded until they will wake up and see the disaster they have precided over. Gulf Air MK2. The idiots will never learn.