PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's going on the the FR DE recruitment?
Old 25th Dec 2014, 19:46
galwaypilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's going on the the FR DE recruitment?

Sorry but DILLI you sound like a complete ignoramus.

I like others are ex- FR. I like others applied online to come back. Nothing more. So I don't know how that is perceived to be as my "right" to come back. FR will do what suits them with or without me. To say well you left so you had your chance, well that's immature and so far removed from reality it's not right.

People going and coming back into any company in all industries Under the right circumstances isn't a bad thing. Generally! It can (not always!) add a positive swing to moral to see others coming back showing it's not just FR who falter with T&C's in the aviation world!

Wether I come back or I don't. It makes no odds to the other pilot. As if it's not me sitting beside them it'll be someone else! Either way you'll be payed the same! So DILLI and Antonio, worry about yourselves. As for the cadets lowering T&C's. I'd say the people who wrote the T&C's lowered them somehow! the management pilots then and employees did little to stop what is now a gravy train. Blaming the small people is too easy!

This thread is to see has there been any movement in the process! So get grip. Word of advice, if you're not happy with the way things are. Climb to the top and change it yourself. If you're not prepared to do that, then shut up!