PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SZD Foka 5 Glider
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2014, 23:38
Mindaugas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Foka glider

Hi guys my name is Mindaugas and I'm 14 years olg. I'm living in Lithuania my dad is diver but he's hobis is gliding he have only one in Lithuania SZD- foka 5 . It's good glider but very insensitive to the ruder so SZD made a new glider cobra
Cobra is foka 5 better version but my favorite glider stil foka 5 and my dad is not so young so I going to gliding school every summer and I have LAK-16m and ak7 licens I don't know how it's in English ( I have order to fly with those glider alone so I want to fly with my glider foka 5 but I want to give my dad a present and made a foka 5 RC model about one wing span 1 metter I have all radio stations and what need to fly but I don't have a foka 5 plan.i have not model but reall foka 5 plan but that paper is very olg and I don't see anything in this paper you know foka 5 is an olg wooden glider retro style so if you can help me I will be very happy and my dad will be happy to
So if you get some information about foka5 glider pls send me to mail: [email protected]

PS. Sorry for bad English I have only 6 from English leson.