PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JETGO Cancel Sydney - Roma - Sydney
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2014, 23:08
TWOTBAGS

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Seriously second to a nobody????

Whats is it to you any way? you really are just throwing it out there again aren't you now.....
I'm not sure
Indecision???
Bear in mind
Opinion
The cost to set up a route must be substantial
Opinion
it will not be difficult for the other operators
Opinion
I think the emotion
Opinion
I think these guys are holding out
Opinion

I hope that comfy chair of yours is good because all you do is sit in it and throw out unqualified statements of yore.

You seem to be so opinionated about one organisation yet you dont have any skin in the game what-so-ever.

The company is giving it a go, employing more people, picking up others that had been made redundant, they have out lasted everything thing that has been said about them..... yet you seem to have a strangely intense focus on this mob...... why? what is it to you? envy? jealousy? or are you just they typical grass cutter that cant stand to see anyone do better than yourself as you cant seem to move along in life.

If you are so concerned I know u obviously have a working knowlege of their website, give them a call, I am sure they will take all your opinions on board....... for a price.

Better still why dont you call qantas and let them know how well Whyalla-Adelaide is going to do, especially give that they are up against a 5 per day competitor with a lower cost base..... I am sure they are waiting for your opinion as well.

Keep throwing those opinions out there, I sure that you will answer yourself soon enough. Meanwhile let the company get on with actually being an operating aviation company, employing people, paying bills & taxes and moving joe public form A to B with out going somewhere they dont really want to along the way.