PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any details of Global Express 9H-FED
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2014, 08:45
flydive1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by robbreid
Randomly stumbled across this story update;

A Charter Pilot Becomes an Unwilling Mule for 1.5 Tons of Cocaine - SPIEGEL ONLINE

'Karl Lückert* can only smile wryly at the massive security effort. He once landed in Valencia as the pilot of a private jet of the kind often booked by CEOs, stars and the wealthy. In August 2012, he touched down at Arturo Michelena for what he thought would be a routine, and brief, stopover. But things turned out differently. So differently that, in subsequent days, he found himself confronted with the choice between losing his life or acting as a drug courier. Indeed, as a consequence of that layover, he was forced to burn all bridges to the life he had led to that point and take on a new identity. Now, over two years later, the man who forced Lückert into the drug trade may soon be facing trafficking charges in a US court.'
Well, what about all those in this thread that enjoyed accusing a throwing **** at the crew in this thread?

I, for one, I hope I will never find myself in a similar situation to this crew.