PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Important British Aircraft
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2014, 19:23
Flybiker7000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cont. Concorde @Shaggy'

I do talk about the AF4590, and I read between the lines that You know that quite well but prefer to tell the fact of the very last flight of the Concorde in as many replies it have to fill instead of pinpointing this flight from start!
Travel-time: You wont be able to convince Me about the future of supersonic commercial flights as I stand by the statement of the web having taken over the task of closing deals, where signatures in ink was the norm until (about) the new millenium :-|
A freind of mine moved across ' the pond' in '96 and ran into unsuspected problems of moving his economy with him as that couldn't be done on phone or Email but needed his signature in ink! In his case there was no need of buying a tricket to the Concorde as he could survive the time it took the US Postal to transport his signature. Today every one of us would have opened a new account and transferred all savings through net/web -banking, and so works the business economy too.
There isn't any practical need of supersonic transportation between any of the continents today :-|