PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2003, 21:28
ShyTorque

Avoid imitations

Location: Wandering the FIR and cyberspace often at highly unsociable times
Received 422 Likes on 222 Posts
JP,

You said that "No-one has rebutted what I am saying, which is that the crew were not where they thought they were".

You appear to have a selective memory.

I rebutted it on 10th Jan and Arkroyal also did on 21st Jan. You didn't answer either of us with regard to how you KNOW what THEY (the crew) were thinking.

NONE of us knows what the crew were thinking. I have never actually heard of an accident report where the investigations proved what those involved were thinking. The only way such evidence can be provided is from the mouths of crew survivors.

Your argument is based on your own subjectivity. These continued appearances to insist that you KNOW what caused the accident make me suspicious as to your motive.

Your theory MAY be valid, as MAY other theories, such as the well-documented previous evidence of FADEC problems and control pallet detachment problems. Then again, your theory may be totally invalid. We don't know and it will never be known.

What happened was certainly unusual but without 100% conclusive evidence it should have been "cause unknown".

You have missed the point of the campaign.