PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Long Live MAS. MAS will survive this way?
Old 18th Dec 2014, 10:27
Molokai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAPTAIN WOOBLAH

Dear Charsiew Pau,

As your name suggests you are here to be confrontational. Perhaps you should check yourself for dyslexia or perhaps haemorrhoids!

If you want to be myopic drilling down to Huat Lye to stress your point to the Malays. Nobody is disputing that. But to forget how the airline began is also denial of the true history of the airline and it's beginnings. Which is something a bitter twisted little man as your goodself would no doubly be inclined to do.

I certainly wouldn't like to ever share a cockpit with an autocratic self propelled hateful, racially motivated traducer as you.

Furthermore the way you portray yourself here is on par with the radicals that want to take the world back to the 700th century. And the very ones you allude to be the dysfunctional element.

Wake up and smell the roses before you have an aneurysm.

Wooblah.

P.S You may have the last say on this as I really don't mind as I realise that you are fuelled and thrive on one-upmanship.

Oh my, what an inciendary hissy fit!

I remember flying as a pax when the Malaysian flag carrier flew into HNL enroute to LAX in the early 90s. I boarded in TPE and I was invited to the flight deck for the landing. They had 2 gregarious pilots who called their flight the " 2 ton " operation as both the Captain and F/O had the same surname " Tan ". They joked about getting " hula " tan in the sun and we had their gorgeous upper deck stewardess mimicking a hula dancer.

It was an interrupted approach onto RW08L as an F15 became disabled on the runway; they had to break off to join visual left base for RW04R. It was a tight maneuver. The F/O was PF and as it was a left hand circuit, he kept bugging the captain to give him " visual radar vectors "...it was amazing and interesting how the 2 ton operation operated. Anyway, against all odds, they successfully completed that tight circuit spot on and the F/O pulled off a greaser onto the shorter runway!

Ahh, those wonderful pre 911 days when we got to enjoy eye opening experiences on the jump seat. The Malaysian inflight service was second to none in those days. True that I enjoyed better booze on SQ but Malaysian had that fine and natural not too overly sophisticated touch which was that much enjoyable on the medium to long haul flights.

I may be wrong but I think they grew too fast with little time for consolidation. Would to see them bounce back and ply the Pacific routes again!

Last edited by Molokai; 22nd Dec 2014 at 22:10.